Best Ultrasonic Humidifier Reviews for 2018 – Check Our Top Picks
Before knowing about the ultrasonic humidifiers, we should first know what a humidifier is Basically, it is a device that is used to increase moisture in a room. The main reason for using humidifiers is to ensure that the occupants of a room don’t suffer because of low humidity. Low humidity causes irritation to individuals especially those with allergies.
There are various types of humidifiers in the world. One of them is the ultrasonic humidifier. An ultrasonic humidifier is a humidifier which uses a metal diaphragm vibrating at an ultrasonic frequency to create water droplets. Usually the mist gets forced out by a tiny fan, while some ultra mini models have no fans. The models without fans are meant mainly for personal use This humidifier works like a high-frequency speaker. An ultrasonic humidifier is usually silent, and produces a cool fog.
After extensive research and testing, we have everything you need to know to make an informed decision before purchasing an ultrasonic humidifier. Let’s review the key features of my hot list so you can decide which model works best for you.
The Top 3 Best Ultrasonic Humidifier, To Increase Moisture in The Room. The Prefect Pick For Create Comfortable Environment AT Home
1. Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off
Vicks Pure Warm Mist Humidifier for Relief of Cold & Flu Symptoms. It costs $29.86. This humidifier boils water to a pure steam vapor up to 96% bacteria free. This mixes with dry air in the cooling chamber to release warm, moist air into the room.
The tank feeds water in the boiling chamber where it is heated to a pure steam vapor. This vapor is up to 95% bacteria-free and has no white dust. The steam vapor mixes with dry air in the cooling chamber. This warm moist air is released into the room.
This product is mostly recommended for individuals who are allergic to dust particles. It is highly beneficial as it comes with several advantages like the medicine cup.
Features at a Glance
- It is capable of automatically shutting off. This shutting off occurs after the humidity has reached its level.
- Its capacity is one gallon per hour and has the ability of operating up to 12 hours on a single filling. It has a translucent tank which shows the water level.
- Power switch with two output settings. High for maximum moisture or larger rooms. Low maintains a comfortable humidity level in average-sized rooms.
- It is quiet, that is its operation is quiet. It has a soft glowing nightlight.
- It has several comfort settings.
- It has a medicine cup that allows the use of Vicks Vaposteam or Kaz Inhalent to produce a medicated vapor that sooths.
2. Aiho Essential Oil Diffuser, 100ml Aromatherapy Air Humidifier
Ever wanted to get a humidifier that would decorate your house and at the same time humidify? Then the answer is right here! Enhance your well being with this exquisitely designed Aiho 100ml aroma diffuser – A decorative addition to any room or a great gift for friends and family.
The Aiho Essential Oil Diffuser is suitable for spas, beauty salons, yoga studios, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, reception desk, pet rooms, bathrooms, baby rooms, hotels or any private or public setting.
This ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser purifies and improves air quality, eases tension, reduces illnesses, enhances immunity, protects against second-hand smoke pollution and dispels unpleasant smells. This product includes a 30 day money-back guarantee and a 24 month product warranty.
Features at a Glance
- It has a Unique Stylish Design – Smooth to the touch, solid build quality, and visually appealing.
- It has changing Led Light – 7 LED colors to match your moods, adjustable between Bright and Dim modes, colors change automatically or can be set to your preference.
- Adjustable Mist Mode – Continuous misting for up to 3 hours or intermittent misting for up to 6 hours.
- Shuts Off Automatically when the contents of the diffuser are used up.
- Package Contents: Aiho Aroma Diffuser, 1.8m AC Adapter, Measuring Cup, User Manual.
3. Aiho 500ml Essential Oil Diffuser Aroma Humidifier
This is electric oil diffuser is a sort of therapy. The electric oil diffuser adds moisture to the air to help you sleep better, cough less and alleviate dry sinuses. This handy unit also diffuses your favorite scented oils without heat, so their holistic properties stay intact. The result is healthful, moist air that smells subtly fresh and clean.
It offers 5 functions in 1-neutralizer diffuser, aromatherapy humidifier, air purifier, fragrance sprayer, night light. It is a cool mist humidifier in hot weather which makes the room comfortable, cozy and fragrant.
The Aiho air humidifier adds moist, comfortable air to small bedrooms, hotel rooms, living room, baby room, office, yoga, tabletops and even workplace cubicles, bringing excellent feeling to relieve the mood;
The Aiho aromatherapy diffuser sprays the fragrance of your favorite essential oil to purify the air around you. Lift your mood and relieve stress in a healthier environment, get great and peaceful nights’ sleep surrounded by the aromatic fragrance;
The air freshener fights back against dry air. This stylish cool mist diffuser adds moisture to your air to eliminate dryness and help with your dry chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses. Add a drop of your favorite essential oil to give your room a fresh, clean scent.
Features at a Glance
- Aiho Essential oil diffuser 150ml is awesome, it is an ultrasonic water oxygen diffusing product that produces healthy anions.
- You can use as a mood lamp with 7 color changing LED lights, can be used as a humidifier as well, this combines the effects of aroma-therapy, aqua therapy and light therapy.
- It is very soothing to watch and smell.
- NOTES: Ad d water below the Max line (less water, more mist). Aroma essential oil is not included.
- Place the aroma diffuser correctly, and remove the upper cover; Connect the AC adaptor to the DC jack on the bottom of the base; Fill water sink with water, not higher than the max water level line.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of essential oils, the amount of oils may be increased or decreased base on personal preference; Put the upper cover back to the original position; Press MIST button, and select the timer setting (60min/120min/on).
- Press LIGHT button to select the light you like and enjoy your diffuser.
- Set the timer and the diffuser will shut down automatically.
- After the chosen time is over and when water runs out.
4. URPOWER Version 2.0 Essential Oil Diffuser
This 100-ml model of essential oil diffuser and cool mist humidifier is ideal for the home, office, and your baby’s room. This is an upgraded version of the previous URPOWER model discussed above. It produces more mist than the older model, delivering a more comfortable atmosphere for small bedrooms, hotel rooms, table tops, and workplace cubicles.
It safely diffuses essential oils and does not degrade any of its ingredients. As a humidifier, it eliminates dry air and adds protection against chapped skin, lips, and dried sinuses. Adding a drop of your favored scent makes your room fresh and relaxing.
The featured 7-color changing lamps could be adjusted by choice, as a nightlight, or could be programmed in an ‘on’ or ‘off’ cycle. As the 100-ml tank runs empty, the auto shut-off feature will be activated. It is made of PP hard plastic, and it silently operates on a whisper level of noise so that it won't disturb your deep sleep.
Features at a Glance
- No filters required.
- Whisper-quiet operation.
- Auto shutoff for safety.
- Visually appealing.
- Modern Japanese design.
Despite its many advantages, ultrasonic humidifiers have several disadvantages. Even though its design has low energy costs, it has two major concerns. The first is that if water gets stagnant, it will spray the stagnant water which could contain bacteria into the room. To avoid this, the tank should be well cleaned and refilled with clean water regularly especially when it has not been running. This fault has however been solved has some high- and ultrasonic humidifiers have inbuilt antibacterial features built in.
The second concern is minerals in the water. This ultrasonic designs send these minerals into the air. To know this, you will notice there looks like it’s full of dust particles. It is therefore highly recommended that people use low-mineral water in the humidifier. Many ultrasonic models feature a demoralization cartridge that filter miners out of the water to prevent the dust. With the above reviewed products, you can now wisely get a good ultrasonic humidifier that matches your need.